1. This application/agreement is a legally binding contract. This contract is between the applicant (hereafter referred to as DISTRIBUTOR) and M/s. Varan Business Ventures Pvt. Ltd., (hereinafter referred to as Company).
2. By agreeing to this Agreement, the Distributor warrants that he or she is at least 18 years of age, and that there is no legal reason that the applicant cannot enter into a binding contract. Client also agrees to receive snail mail, email, telephonic and any and all other types of advertising solicitations from the Company and its business divisions. The Distributor is required to read thorough and thoroughly the conditions, policies and procedures, code of ethics and business opportunities of the company as given in the website http://www.Varanventures.com.
3. All content, information, and services provided on and through our Site may be used only under the following terms and conditions, and as amended from time to time (the "Terms")
4. If the Distributor agrees to adhere to and abide by the conditions mentioned hereunder and also in the website named http://www.Varanventures.com the Distributor will become a free distributor by purchasing any product package on the prescribed list of product availability of our Company by way of a demand draft only.
5. If the applicant is a Partnership a Firm/Company, the applicant shall provide all necessary legal documents pertaining to Firm/Company.
6. For joining as an independent distributor of the Company, the applicant will have to make the prescribed payment to the company in the form of a Demand draft in favor of M/s.Varan Business Ventures Pvt. Ltd., payable at Mysore.
7. An aspiring distributor must possess a PAN card.
8. Only one non-transferable ID per person will be allowed.
9. The company is a legal entity authorized to carry out all its business operations in India and files all its returns as mandated by the law of the land. All payments will be made to the Company only by DD or Electronic Transfer and no distributor shall make any payment in cash. For any cash payment made to any person by the Distributor, the Company will not be responsible for the same and such distributor alone will be responsible for all the loss and resultant consequences. Under no circumstances, Varan/Company will be answerable for any such unauthorized cash payment and the distributor shall indemnify the company at all the times, if the company suffers any loss due to the erring conduct of the distributor/s.
10. Any payments including the initial payment made by the applicant towards purchase of the product and product once purchased, is not refundable; under any circumstances.
11. The distributor will be eligible for incentives or income only as per the volume of business done by him/her, that is subject to the eligibility norms to the member on only his/her purchasing products from our Company.
12. The independent distributor will not be an agent or employee or partner of the Company. He/she cannot bind the Company in any authority or to speak on behalf of the Company.
13. All transactions shall be carried on directly with the company and no distributor is allowed to represent the company in his/her own name to do business of the company or to collect any payments from any person in his or her individual name. Any such conduct will result in immediate termination of such distributorship and such distributor shall lose all the benefits, if any.
14. Distributor agrees not to promote an illegal product/service in any or all states in India using Company’s name, website, leads, or its technology platform. In the event it is determined at company’s sole discretion that a distributor has promoted an illegal product/service using company’s resources, such distributor is solely responsible for any and all costs, penalties or damages caused by such an action.
15. The Company will approve the distributorship by issue of official letter and an online registration certificate, which will carry the password and an identification number generated by the Company. This password and Member ID shall be used for all the transactions and correspondence with the Company. The distributor ID, once generated cannot be altered at any point of time and the applicant shall not share or transfer the said ID to anybody without the written permission of the Company. The applicant is solely responsible for safeguarding the said password and ID.
16. The Company will, in no case, entertain any communication without distributor ID.
17. Trimming and Service charges will be deducted as per Company norms. All the payments are subject to all statutory deductions including TDS but not limited to services tax, VAT, cess etc, as applicable.
18. All distributors should adhere to rules and regulations framed by the organization and if any distributor is found guilty of not observing the same, then his/her membership will be terminated by the Company. In this regard the Company shall have the sole discretion to terminate the membership of the applicant. The Company reserves all rights to terminate a distributor without any notice.
19. Once a distributorship is terminated he/she cannot enter the Company premises/meeting location and his/her incentive/income will be discontinued immediately.
20. The distributor shall bear true faith in all commitments to the Company and shall uphold the integrity and decorum of the Company and shall maintain good relations with other distributors and clients.
21. The distributor shall always behave and act in a dignified manner befitting the status of the distributor of a reputed and leading network marketing Company of India.
22. The distributor shall not compel or induce or mislead any person with any false statement / promise to join in the Company as a distributor.
23. The Company will not be answerable for any promise, assurance given by any member to any person, unless it is in accordance with the approved business plan and terms.
24. The applicant shall go through the website http://www.Varanventures.com and the brochures and notices issued by the Company. He / She can have full information on all the updates on the website http://www.Varanventures.com.
25. The applicant / distributor shall ensure that all the information / furnished to the Company is correct and properly entered.
26. Changes to his/her sponsor or placement details will not be entertained, once payment statements are processed.
27. The Company reserves the right reject any applicant at its own discretion.
28. The Company reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions, products, schemes, business and policies by giving prior notice through its website http://www.varanventures.com. All such modifications shall be binding on all members of the Company.
29. The terms and conditions within above mentioned shall be governed in accordance with the law of land in force, in all territories of India. Disputes, if any that arise, shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bangalore.
30. If any dispute or differences arises between the parties hereof touching the business and interpretation of any terms and conditions or as to incentives, income etc., relating to business of the Company; the same shall be referred to arbitration and the arbitration shall be governed by the Arbitration and Conciliation Act. 2010.
31. The distributor has to provide all correct information in the application form. The mobile Number mentioned should be in working condition and if it is found during verification that number mentioned in the form is false / non-working condition or any other detail filled up in the application form is not true; the application will be rejected and the distributorship will be forfeited with immediate effect.
32. If due to change in Govt. policies and enactment of law, or acts of god etc., beyond the control of the Company, the business is stopped; then Company will not liable for any kind of claims, reimbursement and compensation.
33. In no event will Company be liable for special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of use, or loss of profits.
34. If any of the terms are held unenforceable, the remainder of the terms shall remain in effect. Please DO NOT place your order if you do not agree with our terms and conditions.
35. Distributor/s agrees to never participate in any open attacks, slander, or negative criticism directed at Company. This includes but is not limited to blogs, forums, or surveys.
36. We do not operate in the state of Kerala.